Lost sweater done!

Well, I didn't lose it, but I did finish it! Last night at SnB I started weaving in the ends and I was finished at about 1-ish. Result: we overslept this morning and had to rush the kids to school and kindergarten ;)
I'm very pleased with the result. I did have to jiggy the pattern a bit, I started with L and needles 7, ended up knitting it as an M with needles 6. See, I ain't fat! I also made the body a bit shorting, just coming over my hips now, as I'm only a tiny midget compared to the lovely model on the Garnstudio site. ;0
Excuse the flash-o effect on my tits, they have that effect on men (one of whom took the photograph).

Onwards and upwards! The rest of the yarn will be used for titbits, haha, no really, for a bolero, but not for me, for Dear Daughter. Also from Garnstudio, and I think I've figured out how to knit it. If I have some left after that, I might knit wee S some socks...

And the scarf, here it is, being used and loved, as intended. It's nice and cuddly, according to wee H, and nice and long, so I can either wrap it round a few times, over her head to cover the ears and round her neck, or just have a very long lead to keep her closeby in the stores (just kidding):

And just because they're cute. How come kids never sit still when you want to take a picture, apart from when you go to a very expensive photographer? One of life's big questions...

Comments

MoniqueB. said…
Your kids are SO cute!Just as cuddly as the scarf and the Lost-sweater. Looks great!

Men call them 'headlights'... don't they?
Ammerins said…
Mine certainly work ;)
Wow your such a speedknitter! And the result is great, the colour suits you.
Tijm said…
Woh............hij was al geweldig maar nu je hem aan hebt is hij helemaal top!!!
Zalige trui!
En dat sjaaltje is ook erg mooi en lief.
Jolanda said…
Lekker warm voor de winter! Mooi!

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8