Mittens are FO!

Yes, my mittens are done! I only needed to adjust the flap, but here they are! I have to say, my MBM has surpassed herself and really worked hard for me. Thank you! I loved the pressies and the mittens I made out of they yarn ended up great! They have already been 'christened' on their first bike ride and apart from a button, they are totally finished. Success!
A picture of my 'loot'. I got some gorgeous stuff, and I'm going to try out the teas tomorrow! Yum!
Dear MBM, can you divulge what yarn it was? I'm guessing Trekking, but I can't seem to place the colour scheme... Please let me know!!!

Comments

MoniqueB. said…
Zo, die zijn mooi geworden. En nog lekker verwend ook!
Laat de winter maar komen!
Petrouchka said…
HOi Ammerins , ik hoop dat ik zo geheim blijf !
Ik vind je super snel , en wat een mooie omklapwanten .
De bol is van het merk online uit de serie 78 of 79 .
Ik zal deze week even in de winkel gaan kijken , want de wikkel dacht ik te hebben meegewikkeld , maar dat blijkt duidelijk niet zo te zijn .
Ik vond het fijn een bol voor je te mogen maken .

Groetjes vanuit .......
Ammerins said…
dank voor de info, MBM'etje! En grr, nou weet ik nog niet wie het is...

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8