By The Way...

My way of saying I'm doing my VAT... In Dutch, it's called BTW (Belasting Toegevoegde Waarde), but it really is a bit of a 'oh, by the way...' here. I always seem to be doing it at the last minute... Because it means a night no knitting, tv-ing, sowing, sitting on my arse doing f* all. And that's exactly what I want to do right now, f* all. Excuse my lingo, but I'm a bit out of sorts. Someone close to me just heard that she and her husband have an almost 0% chance of conceiving naturally. Broke my heart. There's me with 2 healthy kids. B*. Okay, they can be a pain in the a*, but still, I have them, they're healthy, they're cute, they're mine. So, I'm in a f* foul mood. Not a good idea to do your tax papers when you're in that mood. But, needs must... Plus I have an appointment myself for the GP tomorrow, to get my coil removed. It was not working for me. Give me a list of side effects hormones in a coil can give you and I had them. Bad. Very f* bad.

10 or 11 days until the Handwerkbeurs in Zwolle. Still haven't decided on the day. Can't decide anything these days. Bad. Need a bath. Need a hair cut. Need a facial. Need nice weather. Need a diet that WORKS! Ach well, if you can't get the exercise in because of bad weather and huge work load, what can you expect... We'll try harder...

Okay, that sort of cleared the air. Hope yous don't mind. Pfffffffffffffff... Someone told me today was the most depressing day of the year...
On a happier note: it's my mom's birthday today!!! Yeah!!! Happy 61st!

After a looooong week with lots of evening work, managed to get one night on Jeanie, yesterday. With one eye on the Patriots. Yey...! Giants also won. Yey...! At least one Manning in the Super Bowl...

Comments

Well, on the bright side, the saddest day of the year is almost over!
Tijm said…
Klinkt allemaal dat depri, je hebt van die dagen.
Vreselijk voor je vrienden. Dat wordt nog een lange weg..........

Een dieet dat werkt: 3 maaltijden en 3 tussendoortjes per dag (normaal eten dus), niet te veel maar zeker niet te weinig, veel drinken en bewegen (trap op en af telt ook mee!) En niet lopen snoepen als je je depri voelt.

Meid, als de zon weer eens gaat schijnen......dat scheelt een heel stuk.

Succes ermee. Anders ventileer je maar weer!
José said…
BTW, das waar ook! Nog drie deadlines vandaag, dan morgen nog wat en overmorgen een restje, dan ga ik ook eens aan het belasting-opsommen :-(
Jammer dat die hormomen je zo lastigvallen. Sterkte!
MoniqueB. said…
Just another manic monday, oh. Wish it was sunday.....
Balen dat alles tegen zit. Volgens mij is het de januari dip. Gister scheen wel even de zon, heeft het geholpen???
Hier loopt het ook even niet (auto kapot en een lekke band, ook BTW die is blijven liggen, aanvragen PGB etc).
Dikke knuf voor jou, en sterkte voor je vrienden.

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8