And another blog is born...

O my, did I get blog fever or what... The list I have to check every day is already endless, and then I decide to create one more myself... As I am now fully immersed again in the world of homecraft, and all these endeavors don't really fit our other blogs, ach well... why not!
Below some piccies, of the first finished PAIR of socks for big S, and of two diaper covers and diaper for baby S (actually wearing the last one :-) ).
I still have some unfinished objects as well, such as this lovely cardigan for wee H, and the second sock (it has been cast on) for another pair for big S (Gentleman's socks from here).
I also have a wish list, but as it is extremely long, and contains several pairs of socks for myself (for once...), I will take the time over Easter to actually compile a concise list, a Top-Ten say...

Enjoy! I do try to update regularly, but because of work, kids, other blogs :-), this may not always be feasible...


The first finished pair of socks for big S.


I like big bums and I cannot hide... Baby S in his tiger outfit...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8