Yeah, time for new socks!

Hooray, I finished big S's socks! This means that one project moves from in progress to finished and another one moves from the wishlist to in progress...
I'm also thinking of casting on the Isabella top tonight... At least do some swatching. As soon as I've finished the top part of my sock, that is what I'm gonna do. A whole night of telly and knitting. Heaven...
Especially with a lovely cup of Senseo from our new machine which we bought with our Queen's Day money... And if I had enough energy to bake those cherry cup cakes, it would be even better, but they will have to wait, unfortunately. I would lose valuable knitting time!
As soon as I have the top of the first sock done, I'll post a picture. It already looks super cool, even though I'm thinking my yarn is a bit too bright for it... But we NEED bright socks when the weather is nice like this!

Okay, as promised, piccies of the socks for big S. He likes them big and loose, so if you think I knitted them too big by accident, no, it's done on purpose... Mind you, he does wear a size 45/46, so it's a loooooong stretch with a repetitive pattern like this one.... I didn't make any changes to Nancy Bush's pattern.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8