Soaker, soaking, soaked!

Very satisfying, knitting soakers! Easy, quick and cute...
I've finished the first one for baby S, will lanolize and photograph it asap! Problem was that I just about did NOT have enough wool to make one from one skein (I used a double thread...). Shame... It has some stripes now, which do give it a bit of extra oompfh ;-) I used the Curly Purly pattern, no problems there. I may redo the leg openings, cause I think a few more stitches would give the wee man a bit more comfort there... Now, it's just a bit tight...

I also put a new lace cap on the needles and will tonight say goodbye to my Traveler's stockings. Frog and turn them into a plain Wolhalla sock, I think...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8

Shetland - Days 1 and 2