FO!

Inspired by another great SnB evening with the gals, I've FINISHED the lace cap for my friend Cee. Yeah! I had already finished the knee socks for wee H and started baby socks for S with the rest of the wool. Sooooo, to treat myself, I've signed up to this! Two of the members of our SnB group had already started the first bit of the mystery stole and it looks so cool that I'm going to give it a go! Now it's to decide what and how... I'm very probably gonna make it in black. I know, a difficult colour, especially for lace knitting. But I do consider myself an experienced lace knitter (at least in socks, haha), so that shouldn't be the problem. When I've ended up with 2 meters worth (?) of stitches, you can come and laugh me in the face.
So, where to buy black laceweight? Time to give my friend Renske from De Hobbydoos a ring...

Pictures of the FO's tomorrow, it's a bit late and dark (yawn)..

Comments

Tijm said…
Wat was het gisteravond weer gezellig hé!
EN leuk dat je mee doet aan de MS3
Heb je al bij breiboek gezien? Had een link naar Flickr waar allemaal foto's stonden van de MS3 van mensen die de eerste clue al klaar hadden.
Help, ik moet ook beginnen....
Rustig tijm, dat kan later ook wel en Vrouw, dat geld ook voor jou!!
Hoop je over een maand weer te zien.

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8