Who needs a job...

...when there are so many hobbies to spend your time on?

Sigh...

Today I managed to actually translate about 5 pages (ooo, not good...), but hobby-wise was cool. I translated 2 pages of crochet instructions for a Barbie dress (my mother's English is not very good, so she requested a translation), which meant I did have to crochet parts of it to test whether I got the instructions right, and scrapped 3 birthday cards. My baby blanket for baby S is also progressing nicely and I told myself I'm not allowed to continue with the stole until I've taken some photographs of the current state. haha, I'm SO strict on myself...

Plans for the weekend are to make some new diapers for baby S as well, because he's getting to big for some! The width is not the problem, but the height is. You can see his bum crack and unless he's thinking of a career in construction, I think we'd better rectify that :-)
Not that his bum is ugly or anything...

And maybe in between it all, I'll do some work too ;-)

Comments

Tijm said…
Dus dat heb jij ook, voortdurend de 'strijd' tussen werk en hobby.
Ik hou van mijn werk (30 uur per week) maar ook van mijn hobby's en ik zou best minder willen werken om meer tijd te hebben voor de hobby's. Maar ja..........das weer minder geld in het laatje voor materiaal voor de hobby's.
Het zal altijd wel een soort spanningsveld blijven.
Jolanda said…
Tja, en dan nog het dilemma dat een dag maar 24 uur heeft, waarvan je een gedeelte behoort te slapen....

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8