Acorns and ballerinas

I got my yarn for my Acorn fingerless mitts today... Wow. Bright. Cerise. Bright. Very bright. Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
But the beads I have, don't look nice on it, so I have a great excuse to venture into town today (despite my cold, hatsjoe!) to get some colourless glass beads. I think that is the best option, because when I held the shiny silver ones against it, big S asked me when I had my date with Madonna :-S
Okay, say no moah...

I'm also making this as a present for wee J from next door, who will turn 2 next week. I saw it on the newsletter from De Hobbydoos and fell in love straight away. So, this weekend will look a bit like this:

* wake up at 5 AM
* knit Acorn mitts for 1 hour
* knit KDDB socks for 1 hour
* have breakfast with the kids
* play a bit
* have a big cup of coffee
* clean the new windows and doors
* clean the kids rooms
* get baby S to bed and wee H into the garden to play
* sit down with another cup of coffee and crochet Ballerina until baby S wakes up
* have lunch
* work in the garden (oooo, lots of weeds :-S)
* get baby S to bed and wee H at the table playing with her fairy playmobil
* knit Acorn mitts for 1 hour
* knit KDDB socks for 1 hour (so that sock 1 is finished)
* go for a walk with the kids
* make dinner (take-away?)
* kids in bath and to bed
* sit down in front of the tele and alternate my three projects

Okay, maybe a bit too specific, but you get the drift ;-) The waking up at 5 AM bit is definitely not feasible, haha...

Comments

Tijm said…
Meid, ik word er plaatsvervangend moe van!!!!!!
Anders eerst het kado maken en dan pas de handschoenen?? DIe hoeven over 2 maanden pas af.
Jolanda said…
Waarom heeft een dag maar 24 uur en waarom hebben wij slaap nodig?

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8