Pink terrors...

I promise I will knit my next project in another colour than pink. Have to admit it does not photograph very well :-P, but it does brighten up my blog... These are my Acorn mitts after a gentle spray and pulling straight. I hope to have finished my scarf this weekend so I can sew these little ones up...

And the bane of all knitters, a spiralling scarf. What do you get when you cast on 200 stitches, double those, double those again and then double those again? Right, way to many stitches. It takes for-e-ver to finish a row. Luckily there's only a few more rows to go and the next one or the next one after the next one and the next one will get some beads...
Be patient, I know I am... And so are my KDDB socks. I know babies, you're next to get finished!

Comments

MoniqueB. said…
HĂ©, that sounds like my pinwheel.... It took me most of an hour to bind off!

The Pinky's look great!
The edges of my cardigan with kidsilk haze, by the time I had to cast off I was at 1103 stitches. pfff...

Are you sure you are using the same Cherise Vivaldi as I am??
Tijm said…
Tadada Dum te Dum.........
(intro van de Pink Panter)
Ben benieuwd hoe ze staan.
Ammerins said…
Oops, I apologize for using this title on this date... No pun intended...

Angelic: it is quite pink, isn't it? I'll have a look at the label later, I hid it somewhere in a drawer... hmmm...

Monique: remind me then to NEVER knit a pinwheel, haha... It does look super cute though! If your daugher doesn't want to wear it, I'm sure my Mrs Fluffy would love it! Big fan of pink she is...

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8