Socks and socks

I have finished the Kort door de bocht (KDDB) socks up to the heel. I've actually done three repeats, cause I wanted the socks a bit longer. It turns out that with the Trekking XXL striping I get two stripes per repeat, which looks quite cute. Very pink though, just what I like. Now I need some crocs to wear them in, but I guess the season for crocs is really over... :-S


Finally managed to drag my feet towards the camera and take some pictures. Here are my finished Online socks, just plain stockinette. They do sag a bit, and the striping is not as nice as I had envisioned it, but they sure are comfy...

Comments

Tijm said…
HĂ©, had je die gisteravond al aan?? Had ze even geshowed joh!!
Ze zijn erg leuk.
Jolanda said…
Mooie kleuren! Jij bent klaar voor de herfst

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8