Baby stuff

One of my best mates Daniella has just given birth to a boy, Rogier, a 'wee' brother for her 1-year-old son Jasper. Wee is not really the best word: he weighed in at 10 (British) pounds and is 55 cms long. A bigun!

I also received a picture of Marit and my bib. Marit is the daughter of another friend of mine and was born 2 months ago. We compiled a box with nice presents for 'mommy' and I embroidered a bib with the text: 'Vrienzinnen, ik lust ze rauw!' (Friends from Friesland, I eat them raw!). Cooooolll!

I'm already thinking about a nice wee present for Rogier... Watch this space (me happy bunny... despite the anaesthetic still numbing my cheek after a trip to the dentist...)

Comments

MoniqueB. said…
Lieffffffffffff!

Bij ons in de familie is ook een baby op komst!
Hartstikke leuke tekst.

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8