yes, affo!

I finally decided to produce some 'affo's', as us Dutchies affectionately call FO's, as I could hardly show up on Wednesday's SnB without my Mimosa and Acorn mitts... I will take a picture later today, loads of appointments and I think big S filled the camera's memory with pictures of baby S (soon to be wee S) in the swimming pool this morning.
So... be patient! I love the way my Mimosa came out! I did have to improvise the bind-off as I ran out of yarn. I did half of it 'properly' and then when from the other site backwards (I love circular needles...). You don't really see the difference, so I'm not too bovvered... The mitts are nice and long, ideal for on the bike or when pushing the pram this winter...

I have also booked a ticket for the SnB event in Rotterdam on November 3rd and booked myself into Yvon's class on sideways sock knitting. I've seen it before and it looks intruiging!

Only on my shopping list: yarn for the Secret of the Stole. This time not in pink, but in grey. I saw a grey swatch and was s(t)oled immediately... First clue/hint is posted on Friday, so I've checked with my local LYS if she has anything suitable. Don't really want to wait until the SnB day...

And I've been enjoying DE's coffee/chocolate Senseo's. Oh, another addiction... Friesland Foods is apparently coming out with pure chocolate pads, but as I couldn't find these in the shops, I settled for the combi ones. Yum.

Yum yum yum...

Yummmmmmmmmmmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8