A few more days to go...

... until the Stitch 'n' Bitch Day in Rotterdam! I can't wait, getting more and more excited with every post on the forums, groups and blogs I read. I've got a ticket for Yvon's workshop on sideways knitting (oops, better get some more needles first), and am planning to just hover round and soak in the atmosphere, help out here and there and just enjoy chatting and knitting. I got a ride to Rotterdam, which is great, because however cosy travelling by train is, with my back in its current state, I was not looking forward to hard benches. Car journeys are bad enough as it is... Yes, this is coming from a healthy 33-year-old, although I feel like a 80-year-old granny at times... I'm having physio twice a week, when the muscles in my back get the knuckle treatment (ouch), and it seems to be working, because I'm getting a bit more 'flexible', although sitting down for long stretches is still a big problem. I'm also forcing myself to do more walking, so whenever I can, it's to the shops pushing wee S's pram (with him in it, obviously) and I also take him to the nursery on foot (the far one, which he'll be visiting for another month, is about 20 mins walk away).

I just had to link you to Knit and Purl Mama. Her son Sean had the CUTEST outfit for Halloween. He's so adorable... Well done on that one ;) I hope the next one will turn out just as nice! (whenever yous two decide to try again, obviously, haha...) And good luck with the big move!

Comments

Montreal Mama said…
Thank you! He was a cutie - I just wanted to eat him all up!

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8