Flapper time!

Yep, time for the flap on mitten number 2! Tonight they will definitely be finished, so expect some piccies tomorrow. Bit of a busy week this week. I'm on the Games and Play committe in our local area and we had a council meeting and a conference for all the inhabitants of our area. Pffew... But I also got to knit. Me and her decided an extra SnB night was in order, but as no-one else was available, I got myself, my yarn and something yummy to her place and we had a great evening chatting, knitting, fondling some of her new stash for Wolhemel (me wants!!!) and watching telly. When I got home, I saw that I had made an incredible mistake in my mittens (as you do...) and spent an hour getting that right again... Haha... But it was a great evening! (Even though it was way later than it usually is...) And we didn't even annoy her hubby ;) I was a bit disappointed though that he wasn't knitting... (sorry J...)
Regular SnB resumes in two weeks' time, as next Wednesday is Sinterklaas and lots of people (at least those who are not celebrating it this weekend) will be throwing gifts at each other over a table ful of candy and hot coco... I love this time of year. And so does my waistline ;)

Some of my favorites:
Banketletter (puff pastry with almond filling) and hot chocolate

Gevulde speculaas (spicy cookie dough with almond filling)

And to nosh on in the car ;): Taaitaai puppets and chocolate letter

Comments

Annita said…
Wat ziet dat er allemaal verleidelijk uit.
Ammerins said…
Ja, gemeen he...

*kwijl* *kwijl*

Laat ik nu eigenlijk alleen muizen en schuimpjes in huis hebben... O, en cafe choco natuurlijk ;)
De rest van de gevulde speculaas is ondanks dieet toch wel opgekomen hehe. Jammer van het foutje, was het nog makkelijk op te lossen?

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8