Lost

Look, okay, I KNOW I was knitting on my LOST sweater last night. But it's not MY fault they lost. All of them...

HOLLAND
ENGLAND
NORTHERN IRELAND

At least Holland is through to the European Cup, the same cannot be said for the other teams... But it does mean there's no mixed loyalties next Summer! And am I so happy that I'm not Steve McLaren! I would have resigned in the interval, it was g-aweful. No wonder big S downed the entire bottle of red wine before the match was over. David Beckham did try to salvage something from the wreckage, but even his miraculous legs couldn't restore the team. Crap.

On a happier note, the front of my Lost sweater is done, yeah! Will block and take pictures today...

And have yous seen that lovely Bear cardigan on Knitting Daily? Sweeeeeeet...

Comments

MoniqueB. said…
I'm NO soccer-fan, but even I was a little dumbfounded to hear that England didn't make it to play in the European Championship next year!
How could this be?
All the countries that used to be great in the 80's and 90's, are over the hill, nowadays. Shame on them. So many chances, I guess there's to much money involved.
no more fun, just hard work.

Glad to hear the Lost sweater is getting the job done!
Jolanda said…
Oh, hoe moeten we nu zonder England (en dan met namen zonder Rooney) volgend jaar het ek doorkomen? Voetbal heeft zijn charme verloren, zucht....
No England, no real EC! Can we trade them for Italy or Portugal? And the Dutch, ah well, yesterday I thought: we're through but do we belong there...

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8