Presents bought, back to knitting

Yoohoo, I got all my Sinterklaas presents in da house! This means no more worrying about what to buy for whom, just a few small items to knit and some poems to write, but the pressies have all been wrapped up and hidden, so time to go back to knitting! I also got the knitting needles size 6 which I needed, so tonight, after some ironing, it's back to the Lost sweater...

Here a first picture of my progress! O yeah, and tonight I've also taken some pictures of the Golden Oldies I mentioned yesterday. My mom seems to have an endless stash of magazines, hidden away in dark cupboards which she is now clearing out to hide Sinterklaas and X-mas presents in... ;)

It's an ancient 'Annie Blatt' and my mom knit several sweaters out of this magazine, some for the Handwerkhuis she knit for and some for us, like this one in white, for me:


And here a few little 'folk' gems, of which the Nordic one is definitely added to my wish list:


This last sweater was a labour of love and after having worn it for years at school and then once again a few years ago for a play, it was gratefully passed on to a good cause:

Comments

Good to see you back to creative knitting!

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8