MBM

And then she was discovered, the sender of the lovely yarn I got in the Magic Ball Exchange. It was her! I really wanted to find out my MBM this time round, so went to work like a proper Sherlock, making a list, ticking off all the people it couldn't be, reading all the 'clues' on the group and then today: I saw it! Yes! Last time I had no idea and only found out months after the event ;)
Petrouchka, thanks again! Good luck with the moving and painting!

On the knitting front: green sweater is nearly done. I'm knitting the collar at the moment, will finish that tonight at SnB I guess. Then it's seaming time! I know, bad, I block AFTER the whole thing is done, as this is a drapy fabric, I don't think it's a problem... And then, find yarn for Jeanie! I'm still hopelessly searching, haven't even got a colour in mind, although a nice dark purple might be nice...

O, o, o, and my mittens are on their way! Can't wait. Sorry postman, I'll try not to jump you every time you come round to deliver our mail...

Comments

Petrouchka said…
Oke , ik heb mezelf verraden>
Gefeliciteerd nogmaals met jouw speurwerk .
Ik heb met veel plezier jouw bol gewikkeld .

Groetjes , Petrouchka , die van plan was je nog wat clues te geven , bijv: ik ben niet ver van je verwijderd , had de bol bijna zelf bezorgd .
Is dat dezelfde Petrouchka die eerder eens naar onze SnB lijst heeft gemaild?
Petrouchka said…
Hoi Angelic en Ammerins natuurlijk ,
Ik vermoed het wel Angelic....
Ik ben lid van de snb lijst ...woon net niet in Friesland en heb als voornemen
nu toch echt eens in Leeuwarden te komen breien ...

Petrouchka
Ammerins said…
Ja Petrouchka, volgende keer even gezellig persoonlijk langskomen! Leuk! Net weer even bijgekletst, mijn oren klepperen nog na (en zijn ook nog koud van het fietsen, lol)
Tijm said…
Je sweater wordt prachtig!! Kleuren geweldig!!
Wat was het weer gezellig hé!

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8