Nearly...

And when I had seamed it all up and cut all the loose threads, I noticed the flap was too long. And I used the inside stitches for the flap i.o. the outide stitches...
;)
Note to self: when going out to CHAT, bring SWATCHING ONLY....

Error 1 will be corrected tonight, error 2 I'll have to live with. Ach well... They're very comfy!
Oh, I also unraveled the rest of the ball, and found soap, tea, more choccies and lovely beads. Thank you!!! Still no idea who it was, I'll do a bit of deducing later this week... Piccies of the finished mittens will follow soon!

Comments

Annita said…
Wat balen dat het fout was. Goed dat je het direkt gaat veranderen; ik heb vaak de neiging om de boel achter in de kast te leggen en er niet meer naar te kijken.

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8