Spring starts... finally!

It's Spring! Finally! Today, I managed to wash and dry three loads of laundry, while the fourth is drying inside and the fifth is in the machine. I think I've finally caught up with the backlog, pfff. I really enjoyed the sunshine and the breeze, as did the rabbits, who were allowed out their hutches, finally! I did almost have to wear my wellies, because sun does not equal a dry garden. Our lawn is soaking wet, and it will take a few more dry days to make it playable for the kids...
We also managed to hang up loads of pictures (finally), hung up the Roman blinds (finally) and cleared out the pantry (again, finally). Before we went shopping this morning, we delivered a load of stuff to the Recycle Center, and some stuff has also gone onto the Internet to be sold. It's so nice to have the Saturday to do stuff like this.

Anyway, I digress. I've made a start with Mystic Light, the KAL. I decided to knit this triangular scarf in cotton, even though I had planned to go for Alpaca. But Katia Mississippi 3 Print it is. I'm nearly done with the first clue, and I love the effect. A little teaser:
Yes, sorry, pink again... ;)

And I've also started Isabella:

Don't be afraid I've totally abandoned Jeanie. She still gets plenty of attention. Here she is at the pool:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8