Clue 3 and Step 1

Yes! Made it to the end of clue 3 in time for clue 4. Hopefully I will have some time to print it today. I am very curious to find out where this is going!!!


Apologies for the crap photos. I have an old digital Nikon and the more books I read and translate on photography, the crapper it gets. Never mind. As soon as the ship with money comes sailing in (let's say that the steward who's supposed to flog the captain to get me the money is coming round for an appointment tomorrow, unless the captain decides to magically land the money in my account before then), it's on our wish-list. With a new laptop. Because a lot of the time, my texts look like an advanced chapter out of Misery.

Anyway, new beginnings in crafty land as well! I finally stopped mourning over the fact that I couldn't get any soft pink fabric for my trenchcoat, and because I saw a lovely lovely one in soft pink at Street One, decided to do mine in GREEN. Apple green to be exact. With a nice floral fabric for trimmings and what have you. A few small projects still to finish and then this baby is going to be made!

The pattern is from Fast Fashion, a new youthful edition of Knipmode. Great stuff! I would like make everything from it, so after only three trips to the bookstore, I actually bought the magazine...

O yeah, Question: I would like to take out a subscription to Vogue Knitting. I've asked them what they charge for subscriptions outside the Americas, but I haven't had an answer yet. Any info?

Oh, and wee H? Cast is off! Hooray! Her arm still hurts, but no breaks, so now it's a case of letting the bruising and swelling heal...

Comments

Montreal Mama said…
Wow, it's looking GORGEOUS!
Tijm said…
Wat gaat dat een mooie jas worden zeg!! Kan best een roze sjaal bij : )

Fijn dat je dochter haar arm wat beter gaat.

veelplezier vanavond. Ik kan helaas niet komen en loop je tractatie mis.
Line said…
Steeds weer een verassing om een nieuwe clue te krijgen.
Heel goede keuze dat appelgroen voor je jas veeeeel beter dan roze.
Ik kijk uit naar het eindresultaat

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8