New laptop

I have one! Yes, a new laptop. With a keyboard on which all the keys actually work! I still have to get used to it, because it types differently and jumps to different locations when I don't want it to, but I remember I had the same with my other laptop, but once I got the hang of using it, it was okay. I did, however, had to call a mechanic out to connect it to our network. For some reason, on my old laptop the network key was not being displayed properly, so I had no way of transfering it over. Anyway, it was sorted in 10 minutes, so now I'm up and running.
No piccies of finished Mystic Lights here, although I am neeeeeeeaaarly done. I'm trying to get it finished tonight, block it tomorrow and take it to Monique on Thursday, so we can put them side by side.
One thing of getting a new laptop is that you have to transfer a lot of things. Email settings, internet settings, favorites, and files. Lots of files. I also copied all my photos, and got a bit sentimental when I saw them all pass by. I couldn't not post any here, although my kids will probably kill me later... haha...


Breastfeeding in public with Hannah, and my sister and her now hubby.


Hannah walking at 9.5 months! Sam just missed his 'deadline'. He was walking at 9 m 3 weeks...


Our little Yoda at 3... Me heavily pregnant, trying to follow her through the forest, on one of her mystery expeditions...


Sam, only a few days old, in one of my first self-made diapers. He is still wearing them (though a bigger size, lol), and on his way to being potty trained. He's doing really well! Although, I'm a bit lazy sometimes and let him wear diapers, even though my heart tells me he shouldn't... and doesn't need to!


Sam's baptism. The one person who wasn't there, was my dad*. But I'm sure he was there in spirit. Sam was baptized on my mom's birthday, which made it an extra special day!


Artist in the making.


Battle with the teeth... One way to get him to smile again after crying so hard, is taking pictures with the webcam. Great fun!


And my little 'boefjes' together last month. Sam with his new hooligan haircut. Believe me, it suits him much better than the angelic baby hair. Time to get some proper portraits soon...

Kids grow up waaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast...

Comments

They do grow fast, your daughter is old enough to knit now!
MoniqueB. said…
Yeah, you had a look at my kids today; mine are really big already!
Your's are SO cute. All the pics are so lovely. And your different haircuts.
Congrats on your new laptop.
Jolanda said…
Wat fijn he, om de ontwikkeling van je king mee te maken, maar oef wat gaat dat hard!

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8