The sun is out!

After a very relaxing weekend and with a bit of sunshine on my face now, the world is looking like a nice place. I have some new clients, thanks to my mail bombardment, I actually did some knitting and the new sock KAL has started. I was in Sneek on Saturday, so bought some dark red lambswool to get started on those. But first, Mystic Light... I had to finish another Celestine (this time in orange) in time for the last baby this month, so, I'll get started on last week's clue tonight, after the ironing.

Just to let you know ;)

Comments

MoniqueB. said…
Oh, hier was het ook zulk weer. Lekker postlopen zonder jas.
Angelique en ik zijn al bijna klaar met clue 4!
(maar laat je vooral niet opjutten... hahahaha).
Fijn dat je nieuw werk hebt, een héle opluchting; goed gedaan!
Jolanda said…
Fijn om te horen dat er zich nieuwe werkgevers hebben aangemeld. Zo zie je maar weer, ones loss is an other ones gain
MoniqueB. said…
I'm done!
Just finished it! Let the sun shine! I relish it...

Popular posts from this blog

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8

Shetland - Days 1 and 2