Paint on my socks?


Luckily, no. But here's a picture to show what I'm up to in between sun bathing and knitting: painting! We've finally got to the finishing touch stage upstairs in the attic. The horrible brown beams are now the colour of the paint on my fingers... Unfortunately it is too hot to do a lot (attic = even hotter, despite the air cooler), so progress is slow...
My first Berlin is finished though! No picture yet, camera batteries are charging (again)...


And a picture I just think is cool. An artist has transformed one of the squares in town into a huge collection of fried eggs. Why? No idea. But then again, that's what art is all about... It just makes you smile.

Comments

Tijm said…
Ik liep vrijdag even over de markt maar toen was het wit wel oogverblindend en dat in die hitte!
Montreal Mama said…
Those fried eggs are funny! I've seen some weird stuff painted places before, but never fried eggs!
Jolanda said…
En dat in Leeuwarden....

Popular posts from this blog

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - Days 1 and 2

From Carolus to Lodewijk