Perfect 10?

An update on my 10... (read back a looooong time ago):
1. A pink bra. CHECK!
2. The Knitter's Bible: Knitted Accessoires. *she started blushing* no action as of yet.
3. Mud Pack. CHECK!
4. Photo frame. CHECK!
5. Bar of soap. CHECK! Is being used, yummm
6. Bakbijbel. CHECK! First recipe has been tried, was not v successful *blush*, hence no entry. Will try something with chocolate soon.
7. Hair dye. CHECK! I used the red. The black is going to be gifted (anyone?), not my colour, be honest... I'll probably will turn into a mousy blonde again this Summer.
8. Book. CHECK! I put it on Marktplaats.nl (Dutch auction site), but no sale. Luckily, we were luckier with a few other items, cause we got enough to buy a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...
9. Fabric for wee H. Nope.
10. Fabric for wee S. Nope.

9 and 10 are being frozen. No clothes for the kids, they have PLENTY!!! And 2, well, that's knitting related, and quite winterish... So it's put on hold for now... But eh... how about my coat???? Yup, as soon as I have my head and the dining room table cleared a bit, I will get started... Hopefully this weekend!

HOORAY! That's my 10 done! I will do another one. This is cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8