Hup Holland Hup!

The atmosphere is electric, wee H is extremely proud of her poster of the Dutch national team, staff in the supermarket is donning orange hair, kids are wearing orange shirts... Hmmm, me guess there might be an important match on tonight! ;)
In stead of knitting socks all the way through the tournament (I keep missing the most important bits because of difficult increases/decreases/cables/heels etc.), I decided to get started on my coat. During tonight's game I should definitely manage to get the pattern cut out of newspaper. As long as I don't start on the beer too early...

HUP HOLLAND!!!!!!!




****
Disclaimer: as a true Frisian national, I dislike the word 'Holland' being used for the Netherlands, but to avoid clashes with inebriated foreign fans (how come we're almost always on holiday during an WC or EC, except this year...? ) I refrain from commenting about this little bit of trivia during international football tournaments. I'm happy to divulge at any other time...

Comments

Jolanda said…
En heb je de schar nog in de krant kunnen zetten? Wie had deze overwinning verwacht? Ik in ieder geval niet en aan het vuurwerk te horen, vele met mij.

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8