The blankie

Did I ever post the link to my blankie? Well, here it is! And a few pictures to show you how it's getting along. Thanks to a few days' rest, my elbow is a lot better, remarkable, seeing the work I did in the garden! The chutney is 'resting'. But ehhh, don't I need pots and jars for that!? Ehhhh, I'm off to pick Hannah up from my mom's in a bit, and I bet she has some stashed away. And some sugar... I used all of it for the chutney, and now there's none left to make custard for my (bi)weekly rhubarb crumble...
Piccietime! Yes, new book! Cooooool: Van het land, by Alma Huisken. A true inspiration for when the weather is not good enough to go digging in the garden.
It just about fits on the coffee table
And then Sam sweeps it all away...
My favourite gifted yarn block!

Comments

Tijm said…
Wat is die blankie mooi zeg.
Thanks voor de nederlandse beschrijving!
Anonymous said…
Nou dat is nou toch wel geestig , dat ik op jouw blog het boek van mijn vriendin Alma tegenkom. Mooi boek he?
En zo fijn geschreven ook. Veel plezier ermee!!
Ik vind het effect erg leuk van die vierkantjes en ook dat ze niet even groot zijn.

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8