Knitting through the vote

My eyes fell shut at 1 AM, but by then I had done quite a bit of knitting already. My mitts are starting to take shape! And GO BARACK! Good luck mate, I will keep a sock in my bag just in case you visit NL anytime soon and I manage to snag a picture of you... (and here I wanted to put a link to that one very (un)fortunate knitter whose picture of BO with her sock totally overflashed, but who was lucky enough that other people in the audience did get some good pics...)

Comments

Marbada said…
oe...ze worden al mooi hoor, ik vind het echt een leuk patroon!!!
MoniqueB. said…
In het echt zijn ze zo mooi, zĂł fijntjes. Echt een prachtig werkje. Ik hoop voor je op een koude winter. Ga je nog een bijpassende muts er bij breien?
Anonymous said…
De wanten worden zo te zien prachtig.

Popular posts from this blog

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8

Shetland - Days 1 and 2