Argyle 'n socks

When she asked me if I had the pattern book with Uncle Argyle in it, I also thought: I should knit that! So, I dug out my cream and brown yarns (nice acrylics, baby soft) and got stuck in. The first few rows were quite a chore, but now I've got the technique down to a T and the pattern in my head. Still not too happy about the end stitches, but hey, can't have it all...
And I started these, Hourglass from Knitty, for myself, with the Malabrigo sock yarn, Stonechat, I got from her.

Comments

Tijm said…
Wat ben je weer lekker bezig zeg!
Anonymous said…
Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?

No it's super frisian frillies!
Ze breit sneller dan haar eigen schaduw.
Mariella said…
Oooh, leuk, ik heb de uncle argyle ook gemaakt. Mijn vriend is er erg blij mee want hij is dubbel zo warm!
MoniqueB. said…
je bent al begonnen! wow. Ik doe donker/petrol blauw en lichtblauw. Ik begin volgende week...

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8