Cross my heart



125 grams of Oslo, on needles nr 3, following the Cache Coeur pattern from Wheel. A little shrug for a little baby, although I'm not sure which one (Hidde, Lara & Destin are waiting for a giftie, and 3 more in utero to come...). According to wee H, it's a bit girly, so that narrows it down a bit! Lara, as soon as I get some matching buttons, this is on the way to you...

Update: Lara will have to wait a bit... Even though Monique told me to READ carefully, I obviously made a mistake... Rip rip rip, back to the halfway point...

Comments

Tijm said…
Ooooo echt, heb je hem uitgehaald? Of heb ik het verkeerd begrepen?
Wat leuk om voor al die mensen van die lieve kleine babydingetjes te breien.
Anonymous said…
Mooi hoor, zo klein, maar zo leuk om te zien. Dat gaat sneller dan een trui
Anonymous said…
How did you get the pattern that quick. Only just found it myself.
Wasn't it lovely to knit.
I'm thrilled with it and now I have tried it in (two colour) acrylic - I will do a good version

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8