Birthday knitting

Big hoot, the paint ran out before the wall did... But big S was very surprised and will help me put another coat on (red-brick wall and white paint = odd yellow patches here and there...). Pictures as soon as normality is restored in the Moss house...

But, big Bday coming up for wee H, she'll be 6 in 10 days. Which gives me 10 days to knit something for her. She already has a Nintendo DS (yes, shame on us, parents, for getting it for me and her from our Xmas money), a big girl bike, a new coat, enough clothes to dress an orphanage and enough books to fill a library. Not to mention all the puzzles, craft stuff, hairclips etc. So I got her a new set of underwear and some perfume (well, the stuff for little girls with princesses on it that promises to smell nice), and besides that I'm going to knit. She wants a scooter, but we also have a granny and auntie who want to give some presents, so I don't want to exhaust the gift pond too much ;)

Here are my knitting/crochet goals for the next 10 days:

1. Red heart bag from Ken's Crochet with some red yarn from stash
2. Twinkletoes for which I still have some pink Arwetta
3. Mermaid tail hopefully knit from the picture. Enough Barbies to abduct and use...

And one of the will end up in the cake... Like this (but maybe a bit less professional, even though I will attempt not to end up on Cake Wrecks... lol):

O yeah, and I was planning on sewing her a dress or skirt... Maybe... ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice plans. I love the twinkletoes :-)
Tijm said…
Wat leuk allemaal zag!
Anonymous said…
Leuke patronen heb je gekozen. Veel plezier met het breien, ik hoop dat je het redt voor de verjaardag!
Anonymous said…
Nou nou druk druk druk en dan ook nog die muur pfff!!!
Unknown said…
super leuk al die cadeautjes. Mijn dochters zijn helemaal weg van de mermaid. Aaah mam brei jij er ook zo een voor ons, aaaah toeee maaaam?
MoniqueB. said…
Do you háve a life? My god...
Dat meisje wordt lekker verwend zeg. Prachtige kadoo's. Misschien niet een jurk maken maar een ballet pakje voor bij de waanzinnig mooie Twinkletoes!
Anonymous said…
Jij bent in een woord een supermama!

Popular posts from this blog

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - Days 1 and 2

From Carolus to Lodewijk