Clapotis

Here's my clapotis in the process of blocking, after being slightly stretched. It doesn't need much, just a bit of flattening... I love the colour changes here, nice and subtle... The next one will be done in a bolder colour, and a bit wider and longer, I think. But this one is just long enough to wear under my winter coat!


And the first Salida. Again, such a gorgeous colour of Malabrigo sock yarn! I'm interesting to see how this one keeps up, it fits perfectly, so I hope that after a few washes it still does that. And yes, I have fat ankles. Get over it ;) (And yes, I'm not a photographer, haha...)

And here's a quick update on my second attempt (and hopefully this time successful) at knitting two socks toe up at the same time, in a simple Regia bloke colour. For hubby :)

Right, I'm off to the Maxx to see if there's any sock yarn left...

Comments

DutchAstrid said…
Love love love
de kleurtjes, de kabeltjes en de clap!!!

Voel je je alweer wat beter? In ieder geval nog beterschap!
Anonymous said…
Erg mooi geworden je clap, was er nog wol bij Maxx of was Astrid je voor ;-). Mooi patroon Salida staat ook op mijn to do list.
Tijm said…
Weer beter?

Prachtige Clapo!!

En ook geweldige sokken, wat is dan zo'n witte muur handig hé!
Anonymous said…
One clap a day, keeps the doctor away!
Unknown said…
mooie clapotis, kan niet wachten er zelf een te maken. by the way, ik heb het patroon voor 't turnpakje van iemand gekregen, het is maat 134 ongeveer(7jaar). Kun je zo van me krijgen maar te groot misschien? via naaipatronen.nl kun je ook patronen kopen ca 14 euro.
Linda said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

gatverdegatver hoezo nerveus, die Clapotis van mij is net de Twilight Zone! Enne... die Malabrigo is echt prachtig! Goed plan voor Clapotis 2 (verwachte einddatum 2045). MooiMooiMooi! Je hebt weer veel prachtigs gemaakt.
toet toer, lijkt Overtoom wel!
MoniqueB. said…
Is er dan echt geen medicijn voor dat Clap-virus? Maar ja, dan moeten ze ook maar niet ZO mooi zijn. Vooral omdat de kleurbanen zo mooi breed zijn.
De sok is geweldig.
Anonymous said…
Mooie Clapotis!! Prachtige kleuren.

De Salida vind ik ook heel mooi.
Anonymous said…
Mooi die sok, joh, gave kleur en ook de clapotis is mooi, mooi. Alweer wat beter?
Anonymous said…
My oh my, I love those colours!

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8