Ill

No, not III, but ill. Yuck. Feel like I'm shouting all day, because my ears are blocked. As is my throat. And my nose. Great combo...
I do have progress, such as a finished clapotis (worn at the moment, unblocked as of yet), the first of my Salida socks (beautiful!!!), started on a pair of socks for big S, and I got asked to knit a Celestine as a baby shower gift.
Hopefully I can get the camera to do make some pictures tomorrow for me. Should take off clapotis and block it. Nah... hot soup first...

Comments

Tijm said…
Beterschap meissie.
Anonymous said…
Beterschap!
MoniqueB. said…
Het is tijd voor een beetje zon voor jou. Lekker buiten, warmte op je huid.
Rustig aan he!beterschap en idd een bak warme soep. Breien kan altijd nog.
Anonymous said…
Voel je je alweer wat beter?

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8