On my walk this morning...

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Before I start boring you with pictures of the socks I have been knitting this weekend, a few pictures of my walk this morning...
Walking along the frozen canal
Turning a corner and being greeting by the most beautiful of sunrises. And coots walking on water

And hundreds of more coots, ducks and herons swimming and standing about
A few of the herons. And those dots on the other side? More herons. About 40. Amazing!
I'm walking my imaginary dog every morning from now on. Time to get properly fit. Properly! No running as of yet, as my knee needs some care and attention, but walking I can do, and will.

Right, back to socks:
Hubby's socks finished just after the stroke of midnight in the hotel. Simple 5x1 rib, made from the SinterRAK yarn
And my 'flying saucers'. I've turned the heel now and they look pretty funky. Shame about the lack of colour at the start of the yarn...

Comments

Herma said…
Mooi Mooi Mooi
1 De prachtige foto's van je ochtendwandeling (een van je goede voornemens??)
2 De prachtige voeten in de schitterende sokken van je man.
3. De sok waar je nu mee bezig bent!

Jij en je gezin wens ik alles wat goed is.
JosĂ© said…
Wat een goed idee, een spookhond! Maar ik houd het toch maar bij alle boodschappen te voet doen, dan hoef ik er niet extra vroeg uit :-)

Ik wens je een geweldige conditie!
Jolanda said…
Jij een spookhond, ik een denkbeeldig vriendje met wie ik samen hardloop!

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8