In progress...

Nothing finished to show yet, as I'm suffering from severe startitis, gardenitis and workoverloaditis, but I am still plodding along at a few things...
The hankies are being torn apart and turned into fingerless mittens, to wear while working on the computer (not necessary now, as the weather is glo-ri-ous, and the garden office season has already been officially opened and celebrated with its first office barbecue).
The merino and silk blend has been spun up and partially plied. The 2-ply and singles will be knitted up into a Citron, probably...
And my Blush socks are now at their final pattern repeat. Cuff, here I come...
But first, I'm going to retire to my office again...
Note the arty piece of driftwood we found last weekend on the beach. Apparently, it's a Star Wars gun. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8