Post Tour

The Tour de Fleece is behind us, and even though I am taking a small break from spinning, I couldn'n not ply this yarn up... It was just shouting out at me. So here's the French sheep, n-ply, around 230-ish meters in sock-yarn thickness.
I love the way that the variegated colours all blend together when you ply it.
It ended up as a nice mixed up brown, with silky white and burnt omber highlights and nearly black lowlights.
Now the hunt is on for a nice pattern for this lovely soft yarn...
Wood, merino, soy silk, diamond bamboo, 100 grams, De Spinners
And being a true perfectionist, just buying a new box for my spinnings wasn't enough, I had to properly label them as well...
There's still plenty of room in the box for more! Not tonight though, I'm knitting...

Comments

hannah said…
Wauw, wat heb je een boel garen gesponnen! Ik heb afgehaakt vrees ik, spinnen is het toch niet helemaal voor mij geloof ik.....
MoniqueB. said…
Zo, jij hebt hard gewerkt. En wat een prachtige kleuren.
Nu mag je het allemaal op gaan breien. Veel plezier!
lilirious said…
wow wat een mooie kleuren! prachtig!

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8