Tour de Fleece - day 12


I really looked forward to yesterday! After a long working day, receiving a cool Postcrossing card with a spinning wheel stamp and getting confirmation that my new cookbooks would be arriving, I got in my car with 'Loes' and set off for Oosterwolde. It was the second meeting of the new 'local' spinning group, and it was great location to work on some Tour de Fleece stash. I brought some more of my merino/silk mix and spun up 50 grams. There was  a lot more to see though! Gea and Feikje were spinning flax, and we even had international visitors, enjoying a cosy night in a Dutch farm kitchen. And the wheels, the wheels... Lovely! 'Loes' almost felt a bit overwhelmed by it all, but didn't give a peep ;) I think she's secretly in love, but as she fell asleep on the late trip home, I didn't get a chance to ask her...

Comments

Jolanda said…
Wow! Wat een prachtige collage.

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8