Tour de Fleece - day 18

Yesterday, I didn't get any time to spin until late at night, again. It's busy at Babylonia Vertalingen, which is good, of course, but does mean I don't get as much time to work on our new venture, Moss Stitch, as I would like. I also still had some mending to do for school - it's the last day of school before the summer holidays tomorrow!
So, last night, some more Schoonebeeker sheep spun up, after first N-plying the previous bobbin. It goes quickly, that stuff!
Today, I went to the Weversmarkt in Hoorn with hubby and the kids and bought lots more goodies for spinning. I also picked up the drum carder I bought from Nelleke, so some of the yarnies we can start carding up tonight. If I can find that box of energy, because I am well and truly spent...

Comments

Jolanda said…
Wow, jij bent goed bezig! ps. welke fotobewerkingsprogramma gebruik jij?
Ammerins said…
Ik doe het eerst in Picasa en dan in Paint tekst toevoegen...

Popular posts from this blog

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8

Shetland - Days 1 and 2