I promise to stop reading blogs all day...

HELP, I NEED HELP!!! Since I started reading a few knitting blogs, I have now accumulated a list of about twenty blogs I click through whenever I'm feeding baby S. That would not be a problem, if all those lovely knitster not all also have a list of about twenty blogs on their site. And so I keep clicking, and clicking, and clicking. Oo-ing here, aaah-ing there... 'My, I HAVE to have that pattern...' 'Wow, that would be THE PERFECT baby gift for D...' 'I want that yarn for my next pair of socks...'
And so it has come to the point that while I should be working - i.e. whenever baby S is asleep or playing happily - I am still clicking about the Internet like there's no tomorrow...

I HAVE TO STOP READING BLOGS ALL DAY
I HAVE TO STOP READING BLOGS ALL DAY

WORK BEFORE PLEASURE
WORK BEFORE PLEASURE

Is there a selfhelp group for knitting blog addicts? I just hope it's not another website... ;-)))

Comments

mijnafvalrace said…
Hoi Ammerins,
Valt niet mee he, om te stoppen met bloglezen. (maar te zwijgen over alle forums...) Eigenlijk heb je er een hele dagtaak aan, maar het is ook echt afkicken als je even niet kunt lezen. Tenminste dat is bij mij zo!
Wat een leuke blog heb je trouwens... had hem nog niet gezien!
Ik kom zeker gauw nog eens terug (haha, nog een blog erbij!!!)
Liefs Irma

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8