Ballerina

Can someone please give me a kick up the backside and tell me to finish Ballerina before starting on fifty thousand new projects? It needs to be finished before Saturday 10 AM...
Yesterday, I cast on for the Vintage Sock KAL. I decided to use green Fortissima Socka and make the mini version as I've only got one ball. I'm knitting them for wee H, and because I've only got one size 2.5 circs, I put the other pink socks on hold. Something good comes out of this, haha...

Today, baby S turned into wee S. Such a big boy he already is! I already stopped seeing him as a baby two months ago when he started walking and spreading his mischief around a larger area, but still, a milestone nonetheless... Some piccies of last year and now: http://babylonia.nl/hannahs_diary/weblog.php. Can you imagine I pooped that one out in the middle of the night in about 40 minutes and without a midwife? Luckily big S was there to catch him! Unfortunately I haven't been knitting a lot for him, because I've been so deadly busy and inspiration for boys' things hasn't really hit me yet, but I'm going to make up for that next year! I had some knits from when wee H was a lot wee-er and have to admit she hardly wore then and now baby S hardly did... She only got to wear knits when she got a bit older and 'needed' them outdoors...

Comments

MoniqueB. said…
Kleine S. van harte gefeliciteerd met je EERSTE verjaardag!
Het is een leuke dag, en ik kan het weten, want ik ben ook jarig.
Zet je mama nog maar even aan het werk, als je op bed ligt, dan kan ze haar breiwerkjes af maken...
Veel plezier en lekker slapen
Jolanda said…
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, happy birthday. Happy birthday to you wee S!!!!

En voor jouw mama: He, kom van die roze wolk af, there are things need to be done!!

Alle gekheid op een stokje, so little time, so many things to do..
Tijm said…
Van Harte Gefeliciteerd!!!!!
Alweer een jaar voorbij, wat vliegt de tijd en in dat eerste jaar veranderen ze het meest.

Moet ik hier ook al een 'schop onder de kont'geven?? Was bij Needlegggggggggrl ook al.
Maar met liefde schop ik jou ook, dus, dame eerst dingne afmaken en dan pas naar het volgende
(ik zeg dit met schaamrood op mijn wangen want ik heb zelf ook veeeeeel te veeeeeeel op de pennen staan_)

Popular posts from this blog

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8

Shetland - Days 1 and 2