Starting the new year

Inspiration has left me a bit. After returning back to work this (i.e. last) week, I was inundated with 'small' jobs. I had the misfortune that an editing job got stuck in the post, and with the holidays this meant I missed 4 days in which I could have worked on it, meaning I was glued to me seat all weekend and during the evenings. Very frustrating, no time for knitting... Now, I'm nearly back to normal. Still knitting on Jeanie, on the Fruit Basket socks for the KAL and some socks for Hannah. First get these done, then time for something new. Hopefully some pictures of FO's soon!

Did I mention I also have to do the tax returns this month? Sigh...

Oh, and we're on a diet... Wish us luck, we need it!

Comments

Succes met dieeten, wij zijn maandag ook begonnen. En de echt inspiratie komt altijd terug!

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8