4

I hardly ever do these things, but because I was personally invited by Monique, I couldn't say no ;)

4 Jobs I've Held:
Waitress
Dutch teacher
Publishing project editor
Translator

4 Movies I like:
Underground
As it is in heaven
Gladiator
Moulin Rouge

4 Places I've been:
Singapore
Barcelona
Sarajevo
Kuala Lumpur

4 Places I've Lived:
Dublin
Belfast
Utrecht
Zeist

4 TV Shows I Watch:
Project Catwalk
Holby City
Casualty
Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes

4 Radio Shows I Listen To:
Omrop Fryslan
Radio 1
5 Live
BNR

4 Favorite Foods:
Kroepoek
Lasagna
Fried rice
Home-made bread

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
Macchu Pichu (Peru) (I'm joining Monique)
Koh Samui
In a hot bath with candles and a ginormous book
In my garden, in the sunshine, with a ginormous book

Read this? You're IT!

Comments

MoniqueB. said…
Hé, wat leuk dat je ook naar Macchu Pichu wilt. Heb het op tv gezien, maar wat is het hoog!
k weet niet of het er nog van komt...
Zouden ze daar ook breiwinkels hebben? Vast wel, met VERSE alpaca en lama
hahahaha
Jaa As it is in heaven, ge-wel-di-ge film he!
Ammerins said…
Ik vraag me nog steeds af hoe ik toen ben thuisgekomen na die film. Kon niet ophouden met huilen... Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mooi...

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8