Socks in the making

Here's the progress with my socks. It's quite fun knitting different socks at the same time. It does wonders for you brains, because I try to remember the patterns and to them by heart. Even the Pomatomus is going quite well without peaking at the pattern!


Pomatomus, pattern by Cookie A., published by Knitty.


Monkey, pattern by Cookie A., published by Knitty.


Anastacia, pattern by Pepperknit.

These last socks will be frogged (aaaaahhhhh), because I love the pattern and the yarn, but not together... The yarn is too stripey and I foresee great problems when I knit the other sock with the lace the other way... So I'm on the lookout for another fun pattern to knit, toe-up with my Storm op Zolder yarn...

In the meantime, Jeanie has grown to about 70-80 cm (pre blocking). Slowly but surely we'll get there...

Comments

Lieke said…
Your socks look really great. To bad you'll have to frog the last one.

Popular posts from this blog

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8

Shetland - Days 1 and 2