Whoosh

Deadlines are flying past left, right and center. Have not knit a stitch in 4 days.

4

DAYS

Yup, since the last SnB night, no progress at all.
Withdrawal is starting to kick in.
But really, keeping on top of work, tons of laundry (I'm with Robyn on that one... sigh), and kids and a husband that need fed and watered: much more important.
Mystic Light and Jeanie are patiently waiting (ehm, do I hear muffled shouts coming from my knitting bag?)
I have however bought some more yarn for another Celestine, and circs to finish Mystic Light. If only I had time to finish just the next clue. I only barely made it to the telly in time to watch Damages this week (which starts AFTER midnight, need I say more...). All the rest of my regular shows, and the ironing to go with it, are still waiting for me too...

I would have been watching telly, ironing and knitting last night, but went out with a bunch of girlfriends for some well-deserved R&R instead (and boogy-ing, ooooh, I'm getting old, nearly fell asleep in the disco at 1 AM *hihi*)

Right, back to my book on blood and immune diseases, then it's on to an accident report for a big industrial company and then a little bit of web content for a small internet trader... (who said life as a translator is boring?)

Two questions high up my Why-list:
1. WHY IS THERE NO CHOCOLATE IN THE HOUSE?
2. WHY DID I PROMISE MY (SUCCESSFULLY SLIMMING) MATES I WAS ALSO GOING TO START THE SONJA BAKKER DIET?

Sigh...
Sod it. I'm having another snack-a-jack.

Comments

MoniqueB. said…
Als je mijn blog hebt gezien, is het hier van het zelfde laken een pak. Pauze. Een hele lange.

Ik heb te veel chocola gehad, wegens verjaardagstaarten. En op dieet ga ik nooit.
Die Celestine red zich wel.
Nog even hard werken, dan komt het vanzelf weer goed. Laat de naalden maar roepen: je mag zelf weten of je antwoord geeft...
Tijm said…
Oeps, dit lijkt op een dijk van een crisis!!!!!!!
Stresssssssssssssss............
Paniek...............

Rustig maar, het overkomt ons allemaal bij tijd en wijle.
Even gaan zitten, even diep inademen.............uitademen.......
En dan eens bekijken wat is nu echt belangrijk en wat kun je eerst even aan de kant zetten.
Zet eerst Sonja even in de hoek. Daar wordt je op zulke momenten als deze alleen aamr ongelukkiger van.
Dan een lijstje van wat echt eerst moet.
Dit doen.
En je daarna belonen met even tijd voor jezelf........kijk dan kunnen die breiwerken weer uit de tas!


Maarre .........succes ermee.
You can start Sonja Bakker and make every day of your diet a SAS-day (Schijt aan Sonja.)

Popular posts from this blog

Skew you too!

Back from our holiday to Norn Iron

Shetland - day 3 - Monday October 8